Disability Law Center provides legal advocacy on disability issues that promote the fundamental rights of all people with disabilities to participate fully and equally in the social and economic life of Massachusetts.
DLC services to eligible clients include information, referral, technical assistance, and legal representation. DLC also participates as amicus curiae in selected litigation, develops and distributes advocacy materials, participates in advocacy training, and monitors, analyzes and comments on regulations, plans, budgets, policies or proposed legislation that may affect the rights of persons with disabilities.
DLC is an exciting and rewarding place to work. At the Law Center you can use your background, experience and skills to promote the fundamental rights of all people with disabilities to participate fully and equally in the social and economic life of Massachusetts. DLC provides an excellent benefits package, which includes the following benefits for full time staff:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance – (100% individual & family plan
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Employer Supported Pension
- Five weeks paid vacation (Six weeks after 5 years, seven weeks after 10 years)
- 13 paid holidays
- 15 days of annual sick leave
- Payment of Annual Attorney Registration with the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- 2 weeks of paid Bar Examination leave
- Employer purchase of MBTA bus/subway pass
The Disability Law Center strongly encourages applications from individuals from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.