Call for Assistance: 800 872-9992 617 723-8455
What Types of Problems Can We Help With?
DLC has experienced staff who provide services in the following issue areas. Please see our priorities for each of the issue areas listed below.
- Access to Community Services
- Special Education
- Health Care
- Disability Benefits
- Rights and Conditions in Facilities
What Happens When You Call DLC With a Question or Problem?
- A support staff member will gather your contact information and ask you to briefly describe your question or problem.
- An Intake Paralegal will contact you and ask you to describe your question or legal problem in detail.
- The Intake Paralegal will consult with an attorney to review your issue.
- If we are able to assist you, an attorney will be assigned to your case. If we are not able to assist you, we will provide you with referrals to organizations and private fare attorneys who may be able to help you.
Send Us a Message
Boston (Main) Office
11 Beacon Street, Suite 925
Boston, Massachusetts, 02108
617) 723-8455 | (800) 872-9992
617 723-9125 Fax
Northampton Massachusetts Office
32 Industrial Drive East
Northampton, Massachusetts, 01060
413 584-6337 | 800 222-5619