DLC Annual Event
Thursday, September 19, 2019 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Royal Sonesta Hotel Cambridge
Forty years ago, Massachusetts’ Protection and Advocacy program began its operation. Founded under values that promote self-determination, integration and inclusion, the Disability Law Center, a private non-profit organization, fulfills a unique core mission that ensures that people with disabilities are able to fully and equally participate in the social and economic life of Massachusetts.
Over the past four decades, DLC has helped people with disabilities and their families obtain the services they need to enjoy the things in life that most of us take for granted. Looking back at our journey over the past four decades, I am proud of the work that we have done to effect positive social change through our litigation and advocacy. The wheels are in motion to celebrate this important milestone with a 40th Anniversary Celebration at the Royal Sonesta Cambridge on May 16, 2019. We will be honoring individuals and organizations who are increasing workforce opportunities for individuals with disabilities in Massachusetts every day.
Would You Join Us as a Sponsor in Support of this Very Special Event?
Please consider partnering with us in our mission to promote the fundamental rights of all people with disabilities. Your contribution will have a tremendous impact on the success of our celebration and help us sustain the work of the DLC for another decade to come
Please review the sponsorship levels below and let us know which amount you can commit to. Contributions can be submitted through the form below, or by calling Amanda at 617-723-8455 x123.
On behalf of our Board of Directors and staff, I extend my heartfelt gratitude for your support.
Marlene Sallo, J.D.
Disability Law Center
Agent of Change Sponsor – $25,000
- Twenty (20) tickets (two tables of ten in premier location)
- Prominent acknowledgment as a an Agent of Change Sponsor during program
- Recognition as an Agent of Change Sponsor on the front page of the program and on DLC’s website
- Announcement of Agent of Change sponsorship in event media and on DLC’s Facebook & Twitter account
- Complimentary Group Photo
Community Leader Sponsor – $10,000
- Opportunity to underwrite Reception or Silent Auction
- Ten (10) tickets (one table of ten in premier location)
- Prominent acknowledgment as a Community Leader Sponsor during program
- Recognition as a Community Leader Sponsor in the program and on DLC’s website
- Announcement of Community Leader sponsorship in event media and on DLC’s Facebook & Twitter account
- Full Inside or Back Cover advertisement in the program
- Complimentary Group Photo
Stakeholder Sponsor – $5,000
- Opportunity to underwrite Audio/Visual or Interpreters
- Five (5) tickets (half table)
- Recognition as a Stakeholder Sponsor in the program and on DLC’s website
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in event media and on DLC’s Facebook &Twitter account
- Full Page advertisement in the program
Ally Sponsor – $2,500
- Opportunity to underwrite Program Book Printing or Invitations
- Five (5) event tickets
- Recognition as an Ally Sponsor in the program and on DLC’s website
- Half Page advertisement in the program
Advocate Sponsor – $1,000
- Four (4) event tickets
- Recognition of Advocate Sponsorship in program
- Quarter-page advertisement in the program
Friend – $500
- Two (2) event tickets
- Recognition of Friend Sponsorship in program
- Acknowledgement in the program
Want to sponsor or have questions about the event?
Please contact Amanda Gasparonis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-723-8455 Ext. 123.
You can also pledge your sponsorship securely online or send us this form.
DLC is a 501(c)(3) public charity.